Dip.link helps you create microlanding pages for mobile devices using a drag and drop builder or pre-made templates. You can also add online stores with products and payment methods and add links to social networks.
What Opportunities are Available with this Integration?
Dip.link users can create forms to collect customer data.
Then, all you have to do is set up the integration so that contacts can be added automatically to your SendPulse mailing lists after filling out the form on your microlanding page.
After the data is transferred to SendPulse, you can subscribe your contacts to mailings and create personalized and segmented campaigns or autoflows.
How to Set up Auto Sync
- Log in to SendPulse and create a mailing list.
- Copy the ID and Secret from your SendPulse account settings in the "API" tab.
- Log in to Dip.link, add a "Contact Form" element, customize the appearance and fields, and save the block.
- Activate the integration into Dip.link. To do this, click on "Integrations" in the menu on the left and fill in the fields and specify the previously copied ID and Secret. Then select the mailing list you just created.
- Click on the "Save" button.
After saving the settings, Dip.link will automatically export contacts that fill out the user form to the selected SendPulse mailing list.