This function is useful for everyone who:
- gives mailings to outsource maintenance;
- wants to provide access to send mails while restricting access to address books;
- hires a designer to design a template;
- provides the results of mailings to a marketing specialist for the analysis;
- keeps accounting with the help of a specialist who conducts all payments and monitors the cash flow in the account.
How to Grant Access to Your Account
Go to the “Users” tab in your account settings and click Invite a new user button.
Fill in the contact information fields for the user you are inviting to the team.
Select a role and enter a password for the account.
Click Send an invitation button.
After sending an invitation, the user will receive a letter in his mail with a confirmation link. If the link in the letter does not work, the user can go to his personal account and enter the code.
There are several user roles in the service: designer, accountant, analytics expert, editor, manager and superman.
Let’s review each of them in more detail.
A Designer has access to templates, email subscription forms and can view campaigns. Mailing lists, email campaigns setup, and all of the other account sections are not available for the designer.
An Accountant has full access to pricing plans, balance, and payment history and can change pricing plans and pay for various services.
An Analytics Expert has access to mailing lists, campaign statistics, automations, A/B tests, and email templates (without permission to edit/delete/create templates). An Analytics Expert can also view split-tests, or a series of emails, see SMTP service data, but cannot change its settings.
Analytics Experts don't see the balance, pricing plans and can't export subscribers from Automation360.
You can limit access to your mailing lists for Analytics Experts. To do this, go to your account settings in the "Users" tab, select a user, mailing lists and access level.
There are several kinds of mailing list access:
- Basic. The user can see a list of mailing lists, as well as the number of subscribers.
- Overview. The user can view the email addresses in each of the mailing lists.
- Edit. The user can add and delete subscribers' addresses.
- Full. Unrestricted mailing list access.
An Editor has the same rights as an Analytics Expert and has access to creating campaigns, templates, A/B tests, and automations.
The following sections are also available for the Editor: SMS sender name, sender email, unsubscribe links, unsubscribe page, moderation section and white label (only in playback mode).
The Editor can not delete or edit website settings in Web Push service, change password or turn off tracking in SMTP service.
A Manager has the same rights as an Editor and has access to the pricing plans and the ability to create additional users, mailing lists, archives, and subscription forms.
The Manager does not have access to options such as “Security,” “Notifications,” and “API” in Account settings.
A Superman has full access to all sections.
Last Updated: 16.06.2021