How Does a WhatsApp Chatbot Work Without Facebook Business Verification
These updates apply to accounts created after May 5, 2022. Accounts created before May 5, 2022 will be terminated if their verification is not completed within 30 days.
Right after registering your account, you will be able to:
- register up to 2 phone numbers;
- respond to an unlimited number of user-initiated conversations within a 24-hour messaging window;
- send business-initiated messages to 50 unique customers from each phone number in a rolling 24-hour period.
We recommend uploading documents to verify your Facebook business account in advance since the verification process can take a long time. After the verification is completed, you will get access to more chatbot features as determined by your selected pricing plan.
If you connected your phone numbers before May 5, 2022 and your trial period has expired, you can try deleting them in Business Manager and creating a new business account using these phone numbers.
After verifying your business account, you will be able to:
- register additional phone numbers;
- request a business account name with a green checkmark;
- reply to an unlimited number of user-initiated conversations;
- increase the number of business-initiated conversations.
Please note that the first 1,000 user-initiated or business-initiated conversations are free for you. However, if you exceed the free tier, you will be charged per each conversation. You must have funds on your balance for this to happen. Otherwise, your chatbot will be suspended.
Last Updated: 09.08.2022